Do You Have a Complaint?
At Mirrelson Commercial we always strive to provide transparency with an ethical, professional and efficient service. We recognise that on occasion we may get this wrong. Complaints are important to us and we welcome your feedback and experiences. This gives us the opportunity to put right the wrong and learn.
Should you have cause to complain, please complete the fields below whereby your correspondence will be given the utmost priority and will alert us without delay.
Our formal complaints complaint’s procedure which is guided by our membership to the Property Ombudsman’s code of conduct
- Complete the fields above to ensure no delays and/or go to the next stage
- Please submit your concerns, in writing, addressed to Laura Mirrelson, Sales Manager, Mirrelson Commercial, 19 Fairfields, Bromley Cross, BOLTON, BL7 9EE
- Your correspondence will be acknowledged within 3 working days of receipt.
- Your correspondence will then be passed to the appropriate manager to investigate.
- You will receive a full written response to any concerns raised within 15 working days of receipt.
- If you are not satisfied with the response, a further complaint can be lodged, in writing, as above, but addressed to Lisa Mirrelson, Managing Director.
- We will contact you in writing should we require more time for further investigation.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint, you may take the matter to the Ombudsman Scheme for an independent decision. To do so, you must write to the Ombudsman directly. Correspondence can be sent to: